= ikaazuhari.blogspot.com: this entry just for U uncle Amjad Img:hover { -moz-transform: scale(0.8); -webkit-transform: scale(0.8); -moz-transition: 0.5s; -webkit-transition: 0.5s;}

this entry just for U uncle Amjad

assalamualaikum
  
dear PakCik Uncle Amjad :)

How are you uncle ? It's a longgg time that I don't hear about U right ? Where are you now ? Still in Kuala Lumpur and continue your Phd at Uia ? By the way , if U want know about me , let me tell U a lil bit . HAHA . For your information , now I still study at the same place . Oh ya ! Now I'm in a Semester 6 ! Seee ! 

I'm become senior now ! and U know what ? I can bully the others ! HAHAHA :P
But there's was many happen to me and to be honest , actually I want share with U . Like before :)

Yeah ! We share many things about our own culture and our own language :')
Did U still remember ? I'm your Bahasa Melayu teacher and U was my Arabic teacher :D

Now , I don't know where are U . I can't find U ! :'/

Ya ! I lost my best buddy and for sure my Arabic teacher . Where are U uncle ? I miss U :3

Like before , if we lost contact , I will find U at Yahoo Messenger and give U a lil bit message but now , I can't do that :( U know , I try to WhatsApp U but U didn't reply . There's a longggg time we lost contact and now , I don't know how to find U ! Hmm maybe I can do a police report ? and say to the police that Uncle Amjad was missing ! HAHA . If I'm lucky , maybe that police will help me to find U . but if ONLY I'm lucky . hehe >.<''

If U know , now I'm taking Arabic . Please uncle , come and be my Arabic teacher again ! Ya maybe U will say that I can find another Arabic teacher but it's not same like U uncle . If U asked me why , I don't want answer until U come and contact me again ! :P

Uncle , did U still remember that U don't want become friend with me because U afraid that I don't want become closer with the foreign ? Please uncle , don't think like that . we are friend right ? Please , become my friend again and again except U are married now , so I can't bother U . hehe

See uncle ! for the first time I write in English just for U . I don't want U use Google Translate this time . I want help U and this entry just for U . I'm still remember when U say that U read my blog by Google Translate . THANKS for 
that Uncle . I'm really appreciate it !

I repeat again . this entry is for U . please contact me in case U read my blog :')
become my Arabic teacher again ya ! :D

Seee . panjang kemain kann ? HAHA . entri kali nie buat seorang kawan dari negara Arab sana . selalu nya kawan kita tau baca blog kita guna Google Translate bila dia tak faham satu2 ayat yang kita tulis . gigih betul kann ? muehehe . mana nak ada pembaca blog macam gitu kann ? hargai sangat lah . tapi dah masing2 sibuk , dah pun lost contact . dah cuba contact tapi masih tak dapat . hmm . dia kawan terbaik ! sebab dia , kita banyak belajar bahasa Arab dan sama macam sekarang , kita ada ambil subjek Arab untuk sem nie . harap2 dia sudi jadi cikgu kita lagi . muehehe . even dengan dia kita asyik kena speaking saja takpe la . dapat jugak improve language kannn :P
sehingga kita taip entri yang seterusnya pulak yerp . sekarang kesihatan tak izinkan nak lama2 kat sini . huu . jaga diri ye ^^,
psss ! saya tak pandai speakingg . see ! banyak wrong grammar saja . BHAHA :P 
harap2 beliau dan anda semua faham la yerp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hak milik kekal syafiqah zuhari